ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi, can I reduce attending numbers for my PEO appointment?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

instantinstant
Newly Registered

Hi, can I reduce attending numbers for my PEO appointment?

Post by instantinstant » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi, everyone, I booked my PEO appointment for my family, I am under Tier1 general with 4 dependants, two were born in the UK, I only found out that it's not necessarily to take those two kids,as they will be entitled British citizens after we ILR, my case is straight forward, so I am wondering if anybody got experience, do I need to make a fresh appointment for 3 of us or just go for this one and only apply for 3 of us? just want to save 1400 Pounds, really.
thanks

abz120
Newly Registered

you can

Post by abz120 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:47 pm

I had a similar situation were one of my dependent could not attend on the day. I called them up even though the appointment was made online.
They put a note on the appointment with the details of the dependent who is not attending. I "believe" it's also not necessary that you call up, however doing that would be appropriate.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:37 pm

You don't have to do any thing or re-booking the appointment. If you cannot change the attendee numbers; The best is go to PEO without those two children. They might not even ask for both the kids. They will consider the cases of the people you submit before them.

P.S: This is my personal experiance at PEO Liverpool.
The question is... to be or not to be....