ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stupid Stupid Mistake

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

psw_mistake
Newly Registered

Stupid Stupid Mistake

Post by psw_mistake » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 am

Hello,

I submitted my application mid Feb but just realised that I made a stupid mistake while filling the form:

on D25 : I have ticked 'NO' as I dont have any other applications peending.
(here it says move to D29)

Left D26 Blank

I have made a mistake and ticked a box next to D27 as well: Was this application submitted before the applicants current leave expired : 'YES'

Can I be refused due to this ? :(

I have already recieved Acknowledgement and Given Biometrics so I am guessing the application was considered valid but scared I will be refused, Please comment :(

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: Stupid Stupid Mistake

Post by htc_123 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:46 pm

psw_mistake wrote:Hello,

I submitted my application mid Feb but just realised that I made a stupid mistake while filling the form:

on D25 : I have ticked 'NO' as I dont have any other applications peending.
(here it says move to D29)

Left D26 Blank

I have made a mistake and ticked a box next to D27 as well: Was this application submitted before the applicants current leave expired : 'YES'

Can I be refused due to this ? :(

I have already recieved Acknowledgement and Given Biometrics so I am guessing the application was considered valid but scared I will be refused, Please comment :(
I don't think you can get refused becasue of that but then again that's my personal opinion, normally if there is something wrong with the form etc you get the application rejected being invalid that should've happened already (from ur post it seems you already gave finger prints erc), refusal occurs when you don't meet the requirements. That's what I think, wait for senior members to comment as well, Good Luck.