ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO - Tier 1 (General Ext) - When will I get my BRP?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GB85
Newly Registered

PEO - Tier 1 (General Ext) - When will I get my BRP?

Post by GB85 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Hello - I have had my PEO appointment last Friday (13th April) and I am trying to figure out when will I receive my BRP.

I called up DX secure and gave my postcode for delivery. They do not have anything under my name yet. I know that this is just day 3 since my appointment but there are several people on this forum who have received there BRP within two days of their application and hence the wait is making me nervous.

Does anyone have any advice on the matter?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 pm

it can take up to 10 working days so you need to be patient.

GB85
Newly Registered

Post by GB85 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 pm

I know that is the advertised timelines. But there are several others on the forum who have received their's in 2-3 days of their PEO. Hence I am worried! :oops:

Also - I have given my office address for delivery and I am not in office for this whole week! It will make me feel better if I know when they will attempt a delivery so I can make sure that I am present when it is sent!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:58 pm

GB85 wrote:I know that is the advertised timelines. But there are several others on the forum who have received their's in 2-3 days of their PEO. Hence I am worried! :oops:

Also - I have given my office address for delivery and I am not in office for this whole week! It will make me feel better if I know when they will attempt a delivery so I can make sure that I am present when it is sent!
no one here can possibly tell you when your BRP will arrive!

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 pm

GB85 wrote:I know that is the advertised timelines. But there are several others on the forum who have received their's in 2-3 days of their PEO. Hence I am worried! :oops:

keep checking with DX & as soon as they have something for you, you can change the delivery address, date etc as convenient to you

also, no need to hit the panic button before 7-10 days elapse
Manka

GB85
Newly Registered

Post by GB85 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Manka10 wrote:

keep checking with DX & as soon as they have something for you, you can change the delivery address, date etc as convenient to you

also, no need to hit the panic button before 7-10 days elapse
Thanks for your advice Manka! Much appreciated.