ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Application Royal Mail not yet Delivered URGENT Pls

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam9959
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Application Royal Mail not yet Delivered URGENT Pls

Post by sam9959 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Hello,

I have applied for Tier 2 General visa on 5 APR 2012 Online Application and sent all the documents through royal mail special delivery on 10th APR 2012. My Documents are not yet delivered although it must have been delivered next day. Instead it says in the Royal MAil Website, Your Item is being redirected and it will longer to deliver. I have Contacted Royal Mail and waited for 1 hour queue on the phone and they says Wait for upto 15 days if not claim. I have contacted to UKBA they are saying when documents sent to Bootle office it will be directed to particular/relevant offices. But it is more than 10 days and I am panicking where is my Parcel, Passport and What should I do now? Should I write a letter to UKBA about this, as they say documents need to be submitted within 15 days? But Royal Mail Website Tracking clearly says it is being Redirected. The Address has redirection in force.

Please help me with this. URGENT.

wliu
Newly Registered

Post by wliu » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm

I had the same situation. I post my documents on 23/03 via royal mail special delivery. The tracking system still shows it is being redirected today. I contacted UKBA a couple of weeks ago and they told me my document is received. I guess yours was received as well. Now I am still waiting for my biometrics letter ...

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Tier 2 Application Royal Mail not yet Delivered URGENT P

Post by manci » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:00 am

sam9959 wrote: Should I write a letter to UKBA about this, as they say documents need to be submitted within 15 days? But Royal Mail Website Tracking clearly says it is being Redirected. The Address has redirection in force.
No harm in writing a letter to UKBA explaining the circumstances and enclosing a photocopy of the Royal Mail Special Delivery receipt you have.

sam9959
Newly Registered

Post by sam9959 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks Wliu,

it would grateful, if you could provide me the contact number or details you have used to Contact UKBA. please help.

sam9959
Newly Registered

Post by sam9959 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Thanks Manci.

I am going to write a letter and post them to them today.

wliu
Newly Registered

Post by wliu » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

the number is 0870 606 7766

by the way, I got an email from them this morning saying my biometric letter was issued and sent today

sam9959
Newly Registered

Post by sam9959 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Wliu,

Congrats for the Biometric letter.

I have received a letter today for Biometric Appointment. Does this mean that they have received my documents?

Because, I have reply from them for my letter too:)

Please help.

oraajt
Newly Registered
United States of America

Same fate

Post by oraajt » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi,

I have applied online and I find same stuff that my mail has been redirected from bootle but am not sure whereto.

I am all concerned now as it contains important documents and I guess there is serious problem with UKBA to put the old address despite this change from long time (as it seems searching the net).

I am worried until I hear from UKBA.
sam9959 wrote:Hi Wliu,

Congrats for the Biometric letter.

I have received a letter today for Biometric Appointment. Does this mean that they have received my documents?

Because, I have reply from them for my letter too:)

Please help.