ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon 10th April, Wife in uk less than 2yrs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

niruv

ILR Success at Croydon 10th April, Wife in uk less than 2yrs

Post by niruv » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi Frns,

Thanks for your support in getting my ILR.

I have applied on 10th april and i was victim of IT checks. I got a call on 16th april that my ILR is approved. 18th april docs received with approval letter.

I would also like to say that i had sleepless nights after coming back from ukba on 10th. So I visited Croydon PEO om 13th april to find out the status of my applicaiton. Counter 44 is for general queries. So i asked a lady there about my case. She told that i should only come to PEO only if i receive a call from them. Then she took my mobile number and told that they have many backlogs and working on saturday to clear them and also told that I might get a call on monday i.e 16th.

I applied ILR for my wife, daughter and myself. My wife came to UK in sep2009 and left to india for 10 months and then returned back in mar 11. Though she didn't spend two years in UK yet she was eligible for ILR along with me because he had two year visa.
I approached to immigration consultant (OISC registered) and he told that wife's presence in uk can be less than two years. but what HO checks is when her dependent visa been issued.

Cohab docs: I only submitted last one year.

My absences were less than 100 and no more than 90 continuous day.

Thanks,
niruv

nnj10

Re: ILR Success at Croydon 10th April, Wife in uk less than

Post by nnj10 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 pm

niruv wrote: Then she took my mobile number and told that they have many backlogs and working on saturday to clear them
Thanks,
niruv
The way things are going they might have to start working on sundays too...
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 am

Hahahaha, that’s true nnj10 :)

muhammad.aftab
BANNED

Re: ILR Success at Croydon 10th April, Wife in uk less than

Post by muhammad.aftab » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:40 am

It may be a surprise for you that... Croydon Office opens on Sunday as well.
but you can only have Sunday PEO appointments through representative (Solicitor)

Balaji88
Newly Registered

ILR IT issues in LIVERPOOL Very Urgent

Post by Balaji88 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 am

Niruv,

How long it take for you get a call from UKBA.

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:14 pm

niruv

Which OISC advisor you used. I am in the same boat. Will be applying for SET(o) under tier 2 (Gen). My wife visa was issued for 2 years and 17 days though she entered UK 2 months late hence her 2 year dependent cycle is not fulfiled and is hort of 2 months only. Please let me know.

Many thanks

Patagonian

Re: ILR IT issues in LIVERPOOL Very Urgent

Post by Patagonian » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Balaji88 wrote:Niruv,

How long it take for you get a call from UKBA.
niruv wrote:I have applied on 10th april and i was victim of IT checks. I got a call on 16th april that my ILR is approved.