ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Peo appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Infinite-leave
Newly Registered

Peo appointment

Post by Infinite-leave » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Hello,

I booked appointment for 2 dependants and myself so three of us but my other son was born in the uk last year so should be applying mn1 for him after ILR. When i received the email confimration it said please do not bring any other person other than attendees. I am ot sure if i can take my infant son. Leaving him behind is certainly not an option.

Do you think this will be an issue? Will they let all four of us enter peo?

Thanks

aanu23
Newly Registered

Post by aanu23 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 am

There should not be any issue with taking your infant along, I got my ILR last month and we had taken our 2 yr UK born daughter along with us.

I do not think this will be an issue.

Infinite-leave
Newly Registered

Peo

Post by Infinite-leave » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Thanks annu

avtarjain1980

Re: Peo appointment

Post by avtarjain1980 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Infinite-leave wrote:Hello,

I booked appointment for 2 dependants and myself so three of us but my other son was born in the uk last year so should be applying mn1 for him after ILR. When i received the email confimration it said please do not bring any other person other than attendees. I am ot sure if i can take my infant son. Leaving him behind is certainly not an option.

Do you think this will be an issue? Will they let all four of us enter peo?

Thanks
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

see my post on 16APR2012
cheers
AVTAR

casper.petrov
Newly Registered

Post by casper.petrov » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 pm

I am applying for Tier 1 dependent Visa only for my baby who is 2 months old. However in the booked appointment it only says no. of attendees: 1, though I will be going and obviously as baby will need her Mom she will be coming as well. Will that be OK? or what is to be done to include more of attendees but not with any application.

Thanks..

aanu23
Newly Registered

Post by aanu23 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 pm

That should be perfectly fine. Couple of years back we took our daughter to one of the biometric appointment and there were no issue. Anyways, you can call the booking appiontment number and confirm this with the customer service agents.