ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents visa query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhumesh
India

Parents visa query

Post by madhumesh » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

HI All,

just a quick query regarding short term family visit, Do I have provide copies of my payslip and bank statement or originals? I am sponsoring my parents and will pay for all their expenses. The guideline states copies but usually original document is submitted. please see below the guidelines

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... documents/

And can they apply for 2 year multi-entry visa, I am on tier 1 visa and just had recent extension with 1 year and 10 month of visa left. they have previously visited UK and have clean records.

Regards

Madhumesh

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 am

Originals or certified copies. They can try for a two year visa but it will be refused if they don't have a good history of previous regular visit entry.

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks Lucapooka,

Do i need to get every document with each pages certified like rental agreement, can I get my copy of payslips signed and stamped by employer?

Regards

Madhumesh
Lucapooka wrote:Originals or certified copies. They can try for a two year visa but it will be refused if they don't have a good history of
previous regular visit entry.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:43 pm

You don't need payslips. You just need to show financial means