ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I peel off visa stickers of my passport

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

walidukdz

Can I peel off visa stickers of my passport

Post by walidukdz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Hello I know it sounds silly but my passport got only 28 pages.two are remaining I have one with a big stamp on it saying cancelled without prejudice as well as old visa which are no longer needed<expired> I soon gona have to apply for visa to travelle and thought if I peel of some of the visa it will cause trouble ? thanks

vignezh
United Kingdom

Re: Can I peel off visa stickers of my passport

Post by vignezh » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:32 pm

walidukdz wrote:Hello I know it sounds silly but my passport got only 28 pages.two are remaining I have one with a big stamp on it saying cancelled without prejudice as well as old visa which are no longer needed<expired> I soon gona have to apply for visa to travelle and thought if I peel of some of the visa it will cause trouble ? thanks
Dude. This is absolutely illegal in all parts of the world. Moreover, if you damage that page of your passport, your passport will become invalid. Why dont just apply for one straightaway, maybe with more pages this time...

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:05 pm

don't even think about it!