ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW PROCESSING DELAY

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoji147

PSW PROCESSING DELAY

Post by shoji147 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi guys , I am having some problem with my PSW Application,
Applied on the 29th March2012
Recieved by Home office on 30th March 2012
Gave debit card as my payment method.

And till this moment nothing has happened,
Called my bank several times last week to ask if they have stopped a transaction or has HO attempted to take the money but they always told me , Nothing of that sort has been requested or rejected.
So I am back to the same loop.
Annoying part is that I caleed them today and after being on the line for 13 minutes a fat lady said Hello how may i help you and as soos as i said i want too enquire about my application , I was still speaking and she put the fone down by saying THANKS FOR CALLING BYE BYE
That was flipping annoying , I cant explain how i felt, and i am still cursing with anger, No one gives them the right to treat people like that but anyway, to this date nothing has happened so I am freaking out now guys as well as you are, Please let us know by keeping us updated on this thread

thankyou.

alifsolutions
Newly Registered

Post by alifsolutions » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm

just wait if you don't receive ackn'w letter within 3-weeks then must send them a fax and e-mail followed by a call to keep hold of your communication records.

and if one doesn't receive BM-letter within 3-weeks after acknow' letter then must repeat the same process i suppose.

PSW was closing down and that's why everybody applied last minute to maximise their stay in the UK (my personal opinion, so did i), so they might have huge no of applications.

let's wait n see, it's a patience game.

ola12
Newly Registered

Post by ola12 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 pm

think they have load of application applied on 30/03, received on 02/04, but my account is yet to be debited. will post if there is changes

shoji147

Acknowledgement Recieved

Post by shoji147 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:37 am

Sorry for the delay everyone but I got my account debited on the 20th April 2012 and recieved the letter in the post yesterday .

Will keep you posted on the status.
Thanks