ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smahmad
Newly Registered

Need help

Post by smahmad » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 am

Hi All,

I attended my appointment on 4th April at PEO croydon but the system was down on that day so the decision was not taken on the very day. Its been now more than 10 working days and I dont know status of my application, I haven't heard anything from UKBA.

Could anyone please suggest what to do other than just waiting? I am now getting a bit worried.

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 am

there is nothing you can do except wait or cancel your application if you need your passport back for travel(can take upto 20 working days to reach you)

basu003
Newly Registered

Post by basu003 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi smahmad,

I am also in the same boat, we do not have any other choice except waiting at the moment, One my friends friend who is working in home office Telford IT system, he said hacker are trying to hack the UKBA system hence you may face delay in all the way...

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Need help

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 pm

smahmad wrote:Hi All,

I attended my appointment on 4th April at PEO croydon but the system was down on that day so the decision was not taken on the very day. Its been now more than 10 working days and I dont know status of my application, I haven't heard anything from UKBA.

Could anyone please suggest what to do other than just waiting? I am now getting a bit worried.
There are many on the same boat and have heard that backlog has been started to clear up. Search for posts from Sali123, he PM me yesterday that he had a call from Croydon PEO office that is case has been approved

Good Luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

szavelin

Post by szavelin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Wanted to drop on this thread. Do I need to send my passport in along with the Tier 1 extension application? Thanks

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm

szavelin wrote:Wanted to drop on this thread. Do I need to send my passport in along with the Tier 1 extension application? Thanks
haha...dude, guidance notes & the application form itself would be a good point to start looking what you need, ask if you still dont get answers to some questions
Manka