ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of sponsor

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aths
Newly Registered

change of sponsor

Post by aths » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Could anyone please advice what do I do? I have got another job from AUGUST 2012-Aug 2015 but a different sponsor.My current visa is Tier 2 under NHS until jan 2013,but hospital aware of my new job and willing to let me go.I just came out of the trauma of waiting for 3months for this visa and cant go through it again,unable to get a premium appt. please somebody advice... :?:

dr.ravi
Newly Registered

Re: change of sponsor

Post by dr.ravi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 pm

aths wrote:Could anyone please advice what do I do? I have got another job from AUGUST 2012-Aug 2015 but a different sponsor.My current visa is Tier 2 under NHS until jan 2013,but hospital aware of my new job and willing to let me go.I just came out of the trauma of waiting for 3months for this visa and cant go through it again,unable to get a premium appt. please somebody advice... :?:

HELLO, I AM ALSO IN THE SAME SITUATION. THE ONLY DIFFFERENCE IS THAT U HAV GO T THE VISA BUT I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE TIER2 AND AM STILL WAITING FOR REPLY. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH.