ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set m - payment form for cardiff peo

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gretnadawn
United Kingdom

set m - payment form for cardiff peo

Post by gretnadawn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi all, I have 2 questions I hope you guys can answer
1. applying ILR set M at Cardiff peo, 1st entry to UK on spouse visa was 21/6/10, appointment booked for 25/5/12, so by my calculations, this is within 28 days of 2 years residency...question is, (after reading another post stating they wouldn't look at it untill the ACTUAL 2 year anniversary),is this date ok for applying on the same day service, as obviously at that date, will not have actually completed 2 years?
2. I wish to pay for application beforehand, (to avoid any debit card problems on the day), but have downloaded the payment form from UKBA website, and it still states the OLD fee, 1350
question is, as this form needs to be signed as authorisation to take payment, should I just cross out the amount & write the new amount in, or will they just take the new fee without any problems?
thanks very much in anticipation of your replys....getting very nervous now as time getting nearer, althouth the application is straightforward