ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea 2 application - take 2!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lolo82
Canada

Eea 2 application - take 2!

Post by lolo82 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 am

Hello

Recently, my partner received a letter from the ukba stating that more evidence of relationship and exercising treaty rights was required. I have complied as many docs as possible, letters from family and possibly my partners job contract for his recent promotion. I have written a cover letter that essentially lists the new documents and mentioned that the ukba has our original documents, utility bills etc in their possession. Besides giving my partners case id, is there anything else I should write or bring to the uk as attention to ensure that our documents are linked back together?

Im thinking that as much as I want to call the ukba out for their appalling wait times (6 weeks before my app was looked at, next day letter was sent) reiterating the directive probably wont do much good...

Any thoughts? :)

reda
Member of Standing

Re: Eea 2 application - take 2!

Post by reda » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 am

lolo82 wrote:Hello

Recently, my partner received a letter from the ukba stating that more evidence of relationship and exercising treaty rights was required. I have complied as many docs as possible, letters from family and possibly my partners job contract for his recent promotion. I have written a cover letter that essentially lists the new documents and mentioned that the ukba has our original documents, utility bills etc in their possession. Besides giving my partners case id, is there anything else I should write or bring to the uk as attention to ensure that our documents are linked back together?

Im thinking that as much as I want to call the ukba out for their appalling wait times (6 weeks before my app was looked at, next day letter was sent) reiterating the directive probably wont do much good...

Any thoughts? :)

you should put
name,dob,address,case id and barcode of last special delivery on the top of the left corner of your cover letter.

lolo82
Canada

Post by lolo82 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 am

Thank you. I can't believe I didn't think of those. Thank you again