ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

attorney cost for tier 1 extension application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

szavelin

attorney cost for tier 1 extension application

Post by szavelin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello anyone alive on this forum?:)

Can anyone advice on the approximate cost of hiring an attorney to do the paper/footwork for extension of my tier 1 visa?

It's just too much to handle.

thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Average 1000. That does not include the actual application fee paid to UKBA.

szavelin

Post by szavelin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm

It's a little bit on a high end of what I had expected but might be worth it. if you know a good attorney you can recommend pls PM me. Thanks for the info

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:20 pm

szavelin wrote:It's a little bit on a high end of what I had expected but might be worth it. if you know a good attorney you can recommend pls PM me. Thanks for the info
If you meet all requirements and in salaried employment then solicitor fee will be like a gift to him/her or basically free money. One can easily do paper work as instructions on UKBA site are very clear. If instructions are not clear then people on this board are helpful. However, for your own satisfaction, you may want to hire a solicitor but it .....

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

You can get the same service from an OISC adviser for 750.

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Depends on the type of solicitor or OISC adviser starting from 500 to 1500 but if you are employed and your case is straight forward then better do it your self.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 am

szavelin wrote:It's a little bit on a high end of what I had expected but might be worth it. if you know a good attorney you can recommend pls PM me. Thanks for the info
See also Any good law firm recommendation?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.