ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payment not taken yet, can i make another payment?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

r4raheel786
Newly Registered

payment not taken yet, can i make another payment?

Post by r4raheel786 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm

hye i sent my Set M application 12th of march2012 and they received on 15th march 2012, i receive letter that we received application and now forward to case worker and they will write if any problem with payment, im so worried now incase my passport come back as invalid,i sent my payment details through debit card and also my visa expiring in few days, i seen lots of issued on this forum that they sent application back as invalid if payment not go through, is any body advice me here if i can send them another postal order or bankers draft with copy of confirmation letter and if yes which address shall i send? thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.