ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REJECTIONS PLIZ POST

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zim2k
Newly Registered

REJECTIONS PLIZ POST

Post by zim2k » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:16 pm

if you have been rejected and give reason of rejections, members would be delighted to help on review.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: REJECTIONS PLIZ POST

Post by AkashS » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:14 am

zim2k wrote:if you have been rejected and give reason of rejections, members would be delighted to help on review.
Seems no one wants to reply for this...

Friends, if you have been rejected for any reason, pls let us know, this will surely help others to avoid rejection on their applications :)

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:47 am

The rejected cases already posted in different threads so the invitation is for the new rejected cases. for that you have to wait.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:33 am

Hello everyone,
I think I am the first unlucky person in this thread.
I have received refusal on the past 1 year earnings basis. They haven't given me points under that section. I have provided 12 months payslips Sep-04 to Aug-05. after that I was a fulltime student. In a way they have accepted the year. But the caseworker said I haven't got the second proof.

I have actually enclosed, 12 months payslips, 2 financial yrs Form 16's and 2 financial yrs saral forms. In India the taxation yr starts from Apr-Mar. As I have got last 1yr worked between sep04-Aug05 I had to send the 2 form16's and saral form(IT return).

But the case worker has taken todays conversion rate and he concluded that I am not having >£5000 in any of the two proofs. In fact I have got >£5000 in payslips, but as there was bit of confusion I think I can explanin the same in review form.

What do you suggest guys.

Also can you guys help me in projecting my problem in the letter. as there is quite a few calculations I want to clearly put him in the picture. Some of them suggested me to prepare the excel sheet. But can any of you guys give me some idea on how to prepare that.

Also could you please tell me if I am applying for review, do I need to send all the previously sent supporting documents again or do they maintain any photocopies.

Please drop in some valuable comments. Also can u guys tell me whether anyone succeded in review and how long we have to wait.

Thank you

stephadex
Newly Registered

Post by stephadex » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:17 am

Let me first give kudos to all those who have been contributing and helping others on this forum. i believe by joining i myself, have come to a place of rescue. My application , through an agency, was refused last week!
REASON: job resposibilities are not of graduate level
FACTt: I have a degree in computer science, a pre-requite to the various job title/positions that i took from my previous employers.

Unfortunately this was not stated in the refrence letters presented.

QUESTION /CONCERNS:
I want to re-apply(without agency) but need to ask my former employers to to re-write the reference letters; adding my other responsibilities and stating the qualifications required.
Pls would these new reference letters be rejected by the HSMP office by referring too the previous one i submitted.

I am already in the UK and working on contract basis as UNIX Systems Administrator, on a student dependant visa.
PLS HELP ME WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND ADVICE!