ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nad

Bank Statement...

Post by nad » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:04 am

Hi I'am on ILR and I'am sponsoring my wife, we got married 10 months back, so how many months bank statement do I need to send her,
As I've started working from Jan 2012, so is three months bank statement sufficient, pl. help, thanks.

travelvisamanila
Newly Registered

Re: Bank Statement...

Post by travelvisamanila » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 am

nad wrote:Hi I'am on ILR and I'am sponsoring my wife, we got married 10 months back, so how many months bank statement do I need to send her,
As I've started working from Jan 2012, so is three months bank statement sufficient, pl. help, thanks.
You need to present your bank statement for the last 3 months to show that you are financially capable of sponsoring your wife. Other than your bank statement, you can also show proof of your employment, your income tax and credit card statements, if you have any.