ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company accounts attestation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mehulsanghvi
Newly Registered

Company accounts attestation

Post by mehulsanghvi » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Hello,

I am applying for ILR on 8th May (07-09 HSMP + 09-12 Tier1). Visa valid until 28th May.

I am the director and shareholder of a limited company and along with dividend vouchers (on company letterhead) and salary slips on SAGE2 slips, I will also be submitting letter from an accountant (on his letterhead) confirming my yearly earnings for 11-12.
Earnings period claimed: Apr-11 to Mar-12

I am also planning to carry my company accounts and personal self assessment calculation/submission along with me as additional documents, if required.

My question is: Do I need to get the company accountants and personal self assessment calculation (both printed on plain paper) to be attested by the accountant?

Regards

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 pm

You dont need to submit the company accounts, if you are claiming your earnings as salary and dividends from your company.

For self assessment, if you have filed the return online, you can submit the acknowledgement received online along with the return you filed.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

mehulsanghvi
Newly Registered

Post by mehulsanghvi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 am

Hello nnj10,

Many thx for ur response.
I have both, the calculation and submission receipt for self assessment printed on plain paper. Do you think I will need to get them attested?

Regards
Mehul

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 pm

mehulsanghvi wrote:Hello nnj10,

Many thx for ur response.
I have both, the calculation and submission receipt for self assessment printed on plain paper. Do you think I will need to get them attested?

Regards
Mehul
No, but you can get a copy of your self assessment tax calculation from HMRC by calling the liverpool office on 0135 5359022.
They will send you the same within a week (official line - can take upto 14 days) which is a further proof that your self assessment tax calculation is accepted/registered by HMRC.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.