ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP ILR - Bank Statements and Payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

WP ILR - Bank Statements and Payslips

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Folks, what is the absolute minimum requirement here (WP ILR, same company, 0 absence)?

Previous 12 months payslips
Previous 12 months bank statements
Employers SOC letter

OR
Just one payslip and bank statement for the immediate last month to accompany the Employer issued SOC letter?

Please advise.

selva

Re: WP ILR - Bank Statements and Payslips

Post by selva » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:39 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:Folks, what is the absolute minimum requirement here (WP ILR, same company, 0 absence)?

Previous 12 months payslips
Previous 12 months bank statements
Employers SOC letter

OR
Just one payslip and bank statement for the immediate last month to accompany the Employer issued SOC letter?

Please advise.
you still need to prove 5 continuous years - 5 P60's or 4 P60's and payslips after that.

go with 12 or at least 3 months bank statements
Employment letter with SOC

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 am

Hi

To the best of my knowledge the official requirement from the UKBA for the WP holder wanted to apply for ILR is atleast 3 months of bank statement and 3 months of corresponding payslips to that bank statements. Along with the LIUK pass certificate and your employer letter mentioning your SOC code and salary stuff.

P60 is not an official requirement but you can take them with you if you want.

Good luck for your ILR.

yquestion26
Newly Registered

Post by yquestion26 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi wiplr,

I agree with other respondees, I applied for ILR from WP last week and they asked me for 3 months payslips, 3 months bank statements, LIUK pass certificate, letter from Employer stating start date, salary, SOC code, that I was paid above market rates and that I was required for continuous employment indefinately.

Caseworker also asked for my work permit and extension work permit documents as well but not sure why as he already dictated back to me what was on their screen exactly what was in these documents.

Major thing my application is currently stumbling over is that my company was acquired by another company and whilst I've not changed jobs/responsibilities/job grade or location, my sponsor company is under another umbrella so have submitted additional doc's outlining this change. My company sought legal advice twice and contacted UKBA, I've also sought personal legal advice and told on all 3 occassions it wouldn't be a problem but it still seems that this needs very careful and detailed consideration!

So make sure if you have changed jobs you have alot of documentation and any relevant "Technical change of employment" evidence from your employer notifying UKBA/ WP's throughout the 5 years where your job has changed. Same company, same job through full 5 years? You are laughing I think.

selva

Post by selva » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 pm

why should you take risk if you can avoid ? prepare maximum.

see my list

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#626217

I will share my PEO experience here

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions. I was aware of p60. And yes give years with same company is possible with decent salary increases over the year and a good company culture with perfect work life balance.