ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is this normal?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daddy
Member of Standing

Is this normal?

Post by daddy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 am

Is it normal that INIS does not issue temporary 6 months GNIB card to children who is awaiting for their EU1 application to be processed?

I am a holder of stamp4EUFAM residence card, as a spouse of eu citizen, and the above mentioned child is my son(non eu child).

Thanks,
Daddy.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am

minor dont have gnib card.they can stay with their parents as dependent.i am not sure about eu residence card for childrens.i think you can find more details www.solvit.ie www.mrci.ie www.immigrantcouncil.ie they all are free and confidentails. any more suggestions please .....................................................

daddy
Member of Standing

thanks

Post by daddy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 am

IQU wrote:minor dont have gnib card.they can stay with their parents as dependent.i am not sure about eu residence card for childrens.i think you can find more details www.solvit.ie www.mrci.ie www.immigrantcouncil.ie they all are free and confidentails. any more suggestions please .....................................................
Do you mean that minors are not issued a GNIB card in Ireland?

daddy
Member of Standing

help

Post by daddy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Please, anymore ideas?

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 pm

You have to apply eu1 for your child...as they told my friend, he has same situation like you, when he got stamp 4eufam then he went to re entry visa office to get his son visa. they gave 6 months re entry visa and told to apply eu1 for him, if approved son will get eufam card
Now i dont know what is right,,

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 pm

non EU children do not have to register with GNIB until they are 16. Therefore, a temporary stamp 4 for 6 months is not issued to kids, as they do not require to register with GNIB anyway... once they are granted EUTR, they do not require re-entry visa.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 pm

agniukas ,,,,,,is it child eu1 application also need to be approved ? if not approved wat status child be ? but that child got 6 months re entry visa from visa office,,,

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 am

Regardless of the age of the applicant, a receipt for application of a residence card is due immediately. It is not a requirement of the Directive that that receipt should also include an invitation to receive a temporary six months Stamp 4 GNIB card.

In my experience, sometimes an invitation to receive a temporary six months Stamp 4 GNIB card is given, sometime it is not.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

daddy
Member of Standing

thanks

Post by daddy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:58 pm

iluvireland wrote:You have to apply eu1 for your child...as they told my friend, he has same situation like you, when he got stamp 4eufam then he went to re entry visa office to get his son visa. they gave 6 months re entry visa and told to apply eu1 for him, if approved son will get eufam card
Now i dont know what is right,,
I applied for his resisdence card already with supporting documents, they returned our documents, and requested for more, which we sent to them and they replied, returned the documents and a letter stating that they will get back to us when the application is finalised, but NO letter to for us to get his temporary stamp from GNIB. Has anybody experienced this in the past?
Thanks.

seasayoub
BANNED

Re: Is this normal?

Post by seasayoub » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 pm

daddy wrote:Is it normal that INIS does not issue temporary 6 months GNIB card to children who is awaiting for their EU1 application to be processed?

I am a holder of stamp4EUFAM residence card, as a spouse of eu citizen, and the above mentioned child is my son(non eu child).

Thanks,
Daddy.
It will be strange for them not to issue that, because they do even 3 month, but the minor i don't know, but we receive a letter from IBC one time ago all of a sudden that, if one child in the household hold an Irish passport the rest of the sibling is cover to reside in the state because of that child directed to one of the sibling brother, so that's just the text in the letter. Anyway it's better to update your legal status all the time, most especially with GNIB because it will form the structure of design to calculate individual reckonable residency in the state, as for minor i am not that familiar with it, but their rights are often not problematic.

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:53 am

seasayoub wrote:
daddy wrote:Is it normal that INIS does not issue temporary 6 months GNIB card to children who is awaiting for their EU1 application to be processed?

Thanks,
Daddy.
It will be strange for them not to issue that, because they do even 3 month, but the minor i don't know, but we receive a letter from IBC one time ago all of a sudden that, if one child in the household hold an Irish passport the rest of the sibling is cover to reside in the state because of that child directed to one of the sibling brother, so that's just the text in the letter. Anyway it's better to update your legal status all the time, most especially with GNIB because it will form the structure of design to calculate individual reckonable residency in the state, as for minor i am not that familiar with it, but their rights are often not problematic.
Thanks for your contributions.
Any more help pls?
Daddy.

seasayoub
BANNED

Post by seasayoub » Tue May 01, 2012 3:45 pm

daddy wrote:
seasayoub wrote:

Thanks,
Daddy.
Any more help pls?
Daddy.
Daddy, just make your intention known to family court, and you get a very warm wonderful welcome with affidavit. :lol:

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Wed May 02, 2012 11:43 pm

seasayoub wrote:
daddy wrote:
seasayoub wrote:

Thanks,
Daddy.
Any more help pls?
Daddy.
Daddy, just make your intention known to family court, and you get a very warm wonderful welcome with affidavit. :lol:
what does that mean, I dont get you. what do I need affidavit for?

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Sat May 05, 2012 9:59 pm

if you have eu fam card then go to visa office with your passport, stamp 4 ,wife passport, child passport, child birth cert,gp letter,child photo with gp stamp,

hope they will give you 6 months re entry visa without any fee,

daddy
Member of Standing

thanks

Post by daddy » Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 am

iluvireland wrote:if you have eu fam card then go to visa office with your passport, stamp 4 ,wife passport, child passport, child birth cert,gp letter,child photo with gp stamp,

hope they will give you 6 months re entry visa without any fee,
I and my son are non visa nationals, so he does not need rentry visa at any time. for that reason, they would not give him rentry visa.
Thanks.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

ok thats good, my friend n his son is non eu, from india

daddy
Member of Standing

pls help

Post by daddy » Thu May 31, 2012 1:03 am

Has any of your children or any child that you may know been issued with EUFAM RESIDENCE CARD? Pls, share info with me.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:18 am

hi daddy, any update for your case, becos my friend in same situation like you,,,,,? thanks