ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O SECTION 5

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SANJIV0804
Newly Registered

SET O SECTION 5

Post by SANJIV0804 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:47 pm

hi my ILR interview is on 24th may, so I was filling SET O form in section 5 it

ask for filling

SOC Code code is 3217, annual rate is £17,732, no. of weekly hours 37.5

now do I have to fill current rate of pay hourly and numbers of hours this salary is based upon ( as its not mentioned in SOC CODE GUIDANCE)

THANKS
SANJ

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 am

Hi

To be honest with you if you fill it doesn't really matter its just simple maths you can take your hourly rate very eaisly. This will definitely impress the CW. Even if you dont fill it that shouldn't be a problem by the looks of it as it hasn't mentioned for you in your SOC code.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

selva

Re: SET O SECTION 5

Post by selva » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 am

SANJIV0804 wrote:hi my ILR interview is on 24th may, so I was filling SET O form in section 5 it

ask for filling

SOC Code code is 3217, annual rate is £17,732, no. of weekly hours 37.5

now do I have to fill current rate of pay hourly and numbers of hours this salary is based upon ( as its not mentioned in SOC CODE GUIDANCE)

THANKS
SANJ
you can leave empty hourly rate if you are getting annual salary. weekly hours will be 37.5, you should be able to find on your employment contract