ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa for Parents - Please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

devendranadh.b

Visitor Visa for Parents - Please help

Post by devendranadh.b » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello Sir,

I am staying in UK on Tier 1 which is due to expire on May 2nd, 2013. Planning to bring my parents to UK on family visitors visa. I am the only son for my parents and I don't have any brother or sister. My parents are old and do not work anywhere. I would be sending them money for every 3 to 4 months. My father has Fixed deposit on his name. He do not have any fixed asset on his name.
My questions are
1) What documents do I need to submit on there behalf to prove that they are not going to stay here and will return back. Are these sufficient from my parents side?
i) Parents Passport
ii) Return flight tickets
iii) Parents Bank Statement for Last six months
iv) Parents Address Proof (Three)
v) Medical Insurance / Travel Insurance
vi) Fixed Deposit bank document for 8 lakhs
vii) Application forms

2) As I am sending money for there financial support, do I need to submit my indian bank statements as well to the VFS office along with there bank statements. Documents from my side
i) Copy of my bio data page, visa page from passport
ii) Last six months UK Personnel Bank Statement
iii) Tenancy Agreement
iv) Covering Letter
v) Letter from my Accountant showing my salaries and dividends (last 6 months)
vi) UK Business bank account statments (last 6 months)

Please let me know if I need to send any other documents.

Thanks,
Dev

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 am

vinny wrote:See also Sponsoring a general visitor. Also include proof of family relationship and their stong ties to home country.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.