ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leony

Tier 1 dependant please help

Post by leony » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi,

Now my Tier 1 (G) extension has arrived so I will go back to my country soon before the laws changes again to get married. My situation is as follows:

My fiance is already in the UK having visa until October 2012

My plan is to go back, get married and apply for entry clearance. I know that I need to apply online first on Visa4uk website.

1) Obviously I need to apply online only after I get married?

2) What evidence do I need to show for documentation for visa application? I heard that we need to prove genuinness of our relationship?

Do I need to provide statements that where we met how the relationship has developed?

3) Do I need to show where I work? Do I need to provide payslips, rent agreements?

4) Is there any requirements for English?

5) Do I need to provide financial information for my fiancee as she is also working in the UK?

6) What happens if the visa application is rejected? Can she enter the UK with the existing visa?

I asked some of these questions before but could not get an answer, any help is appreciated.

Many thanks.