ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR DEPENDENT VISA ( FILL ONE FORM OR TWO DIFFERENT FORMS)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kshah
Newly Registered

ILR DEPENDENT VISA ( FILL ONE FORM OR TWO DIFFERENT FORMS)

Post by kshah » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello All,

I am due to apply for ILR for myself and FLR (M) for my wife as she has not lived for two years in the UK.

I AM TOLD she needs to fill FLR ( M) Form, however, when I am filling my SET ( O) Form, what should I fill in the Dependent Section ?

Shall I show one dependent or leave it blank or

Fill just one form. i.e SET (O) ( for both myself and my wife, even though she do not satisfy two year condition ?

I am planning to go for PEO, and can I apply for her visa the same time as me or wait for some time and than apply for her further leave to remain visa.

I am confused , What can I do ?

vinny

Re: ILR DEPENDENT VISA ( FILL ONE FORM OR TWO DIFFERENT FORM

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.