ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Help Related To Accupation And In

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luqmanzaheer

Need Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Help Related To Accupation And In

Post by luqmanzaheer » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 pm

I am currently on psw visa which is going expire in july 19 2012 i want to switch NEED Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) i have some dificulties plz help me; currently i am director of a travel agency with one other partner my questions are

> my job title is DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT is this fine bcz as in job code of practise said travel agent manager are not qualify for nvqf level 4 but this job qualify for nvqf lavel 6. so my question is am i able to apply with this title no mater running travel angency.

> is investment need to be in my personal bank account or company account which is on both of us name.

> is there any kind of declaration needed from other partner

> how long investment need in account and how long bank statement required and what documents required from bank to proof funds

> i am not share holder of business what kind of proof needed for investment on own name

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Brother read this thread all pages and then forward your questions which you still don't understand. You will get many replies I hope so.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=99490

luqmanzaheer

Post by luqmanzaheer » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 pm

dear brother am still waiting for y help am not clear of thread posted.
"
I am currently on psw visa which is going expire in july 19 2012 i want to switch NEED Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) i have some dificulties plz help me; currently i am director of a travel agency with one other partner my questions are

> my job title is DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT is this fine bcz as in job code of practise said travel agent manager are not qualify for nvqf level 4 but this job qualify for nvqf lavel 6. so my question is am i able to apply with this title no mater running travel angency.

> is investment need to be in my personal bank account or company account which is on both of us name.

> how long investment need in account and how long bank statement required and what documents required from bank to proof funds

> i am not share holder of business what kind of proof needed for investment on own name "

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 am

So why not post all your questions in that thread. Just press reply button and ask the things you are not clear. Once you read all of that, many things will be automatically clear to you.
Also have a look on the policy guideline and once go through the application forms. That will itself answer many of your questions.

luqmanzaheer

Post by luqmanzaheer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 am

ya i read all the guidence but still not clear plz help

luqmanzaheer

Post by luqmanzaheer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:43 am

dear brother am still waiting for y help am not clear of thread posted.
"

> i am not share holder of business what kind of proof needed for investment on own name "