ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) applied at PEO no response yet 14 days

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alisha2428
Newly Registered

FLR(M) applied at PEO no response yet 14 days

Post by alisha2428 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:31 pm

HI,
I have married my husband who is British citizen last month 23 rd of march and applied for flr(m) at 12 th of april i was on tier 4.
i did provide all the docs but my application was weak in proof of our relationship as we just moved together and dint have any bills etc.furthermore i got confused for appointment confirmation email saying only to bring applicant and dependant so my husband didn't attend peo with me.
that day an officer interviewed me and he ended up saying he isn't really sure of our relationship so he wanted my husband and me to come back for an interview for which he was going to ring me next day of my appointment as13th april 2012 to confirm the date of interview.
but it has been a while i have not heard from them so i was wandering is there anything i could do because i have tried contacting them and they said they cant give any information on applications less than 6 months old.

booboochoupi
Newly Registered

Post by booboochoupi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi,
Any news with your application or interview?