ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Overseas Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoji147

PSW Overseas Query

Post by shoji147 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 am

Hi Guys
I have a question regarding my future application for my wife and kid as psw dependants..

If i apply after 14th of june 2012 i am aware that i will have to show 600 per dependant , But if i am already in posession of PSW myself will i still have to show my own maintenance aswell at that time or just for my dependants,
I am only asking this as i am confused because if i am already on PSW i should not have to show maintenance for myself again..
Please help urgently as i am about to apply in june.

Thankyou

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: PSW Overseas Query

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

shoji147 wrote: I am only asking this as i am confused because if i am already on PSW i should not have to show maintenance for myself again..
That is correct, you already have your leave so you don't have to. Only those who are actually applying need to show maintenance.