ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Addressed Envelope and POST OFFICE online tracking

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

timesofindia

Self Addressed Envelope and POST OFFICE online tracking

Post by timesofindia » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Is there anybody who has received their approval docs AND had provided self addressed envelope with their application AND were able to successfully track their parcel using POST OFFICE online tracking from the date it was posted by UKBA to the time when it was received?

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 pm

I sent a Next Day Special Delivery envelope to have my documents returned. I kept a copy of the tracking number on the envelope and searched for it using Royal Mail "track and trace". When the envelope was delivered, it showed as being delivered on the website. But sometimes the website takes a day or two to update and since it is next-day delivery, you might have the package before you see it on the website...

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm

I sent a Next Day Special Delivery envelope to have my documents returned. I kept a copy of the tracking number on the envelope and searched for it using Royal Mail "track and trace". When the envelope was delivered, it showed as being delivered on the website. But sometimes the website takes a day or two to update and since it is next-day delivery, you might have the package before you see it on the website...