ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

permesso di soggiorno per lavoro autonomo in Italia

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wonnabe
Newly Registered

permesso di soggiorno per lavoro autonomo in Italia

Post by wonnabe » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help me please? I've been trying to get information on permesso di soggiorno per lavoro autonomo for Italy. I am a non-EU citizen residing in Ireland. Want to open a small business in Italy but, hell, is it difficult to find any information at all! I went to the police and Camera di Commercio in Rome. They sent me to the Italian embassy in Dublin. At the embassy I wasn't given any clear information even about how to apply and was sent back to Rome. Can anyone help?

JAJ
Australia

Re: permesso di soggiorno per lavoro autonomo in Italia

Post by JAJ » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:29 am

wonnabe wrote:Hi,

Can anyone help me please? I've been trying to get information on permesso di soggiorno per lavoro autonomo for Italy. I am a non-EU citizen residing in Ireland. Want to open a small business in Italy but, hell, is it difficult to find any information at all! I went to the police and Camera di Commercio in Rome. They sent me to the Italian embassy in Dublin. At the embassy I wasn't given any clear information even about how to apply and was sent back to Rome. Can anyone help?
In another post you talk about becoming a naturalised Irish citizen. Won't that solve the problem?