ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1(General) Dependant visa - list of documents to submit?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rengasakthi

TIER1(General) Dependant visa - list of documents to submit?

Post by rengasakthi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Hiya,
In 2 weeks time I will be submitting TIER1(General) Dependant visa for my new born baby, and will be applying in India, can some on tell me the list of documents I will need to submit along with the application?

How much fund should I have maintained in my account and since how long?

Many thanks

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

rengasakthi

Post by rengasakthi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 am

Thanks for the link, most of my doubts are clear but still have one thing to clarify about fund maintenance.

I am on Tier1(General), and my wife is on Tier1(Gen) Dependant, and I will be applying the same dependant visa for my baby from India, in this scenario how much fund should I have maintained in my account for the last 90days, because in some place it says I should only show 533£, but in some places it says I should show 1866£(533£ each for my wife and my baby + 800£ for my own support) so I am not really clear which one is correct, can some one confirm this please?

PS: I'm in the UK for more than 12months.

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi

I will be also applying soon in one month's time..please keep me posted what documents you submitted and also the process..I will be appyliing from India...she is in india and going to dliever baby there only..

thanks
Kunal

username999
Newly Registered

Post by username999 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what documents should be submitted from my side and from my wife, I am planning to submit the below documents please correct me if I am wrong

1) My 3 months Bank statements for funds maintenance
2) My 6 months pay slips
3) Rental agreement
4) Photo copies of my passport
5) Photo copies of my BRP card
6) Marriage certificate
7) Marriage photographs
8) Wedding cards
9) Utility bill
10) Subsisting documents like the chats, webcam chat printouts, my india bank account statement that I am supporting her by sending the money monthly
11) My wife passport
12) My wife photographs
13) My wife bank statements for address proof
14) My wife driving license for photo id proof

Seniors and Gurus please share your knowledge, any additional documents should I submit along with the application?

Thanks
Username999

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 pm

If the Tier 1 Migrant has been in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, each family member of the Tier 1 Migrant must have £533 to support himself/herself and the main applicant which is YOU, would need to show £800 for his/her own support.

So here is what you would need to show = £533 x (No. of dependants) + £800 (for yourself)
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

rengasakthi

Post by rengasakthi » Tue May 01, 2012 10:47 am

Thanks for that. But here is the text copied from UKBA web site:

=========================================
If the main Tier 1 (General) applicant or migrant has been in the UK for less than 12 months, you must show that you or they have at least £1,600 to support you, in addition to the funds needed to support them.

If the main applicant or migrant has been in the UK for 12 months or more, you or they must have at least £533 to support you.

Because I am in the UK for more than 12months am I not right in saying that it will be enough to show 533£ only?

Here is the link I copied the text from:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ent-funds/

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 am

Dear rengasakthi, It means that tier 1 applicant who has been in the UK for 12 months or more ,needs to show at least £533 to support for each dependent. And the tier 1 applicant needs to show 800 gbp for himself/herself.
rengasakthi wrote:Thanks for that. But here is the text copied from UKBA web site:

If the main Tier 1 (General) applicant or migrant has been in the UK for less than 12 months, you must show that you or they have at least £1,600 to support you, in addition to the funds needed to support them.

If the main applicant or migrant has been in the UK for 12 months or more, you or they must have at least £533 to support you.

Because I am in the UK for more than 12months am I not right in saying that it will be enough to show 533£ only?

Here is the link I copied the text from:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ent-funds/
Regards,
A Mutant Member