ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Question 1.12 HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tipper27
Newly Registered

SET(M) Question 1.12 HELP

Post by tipper27 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm confused by this question, as it asks for a BRP reference number which I do not have?

Do I leave this question blank?

I am applying by post and assuming that I will recieve a letter after I apply, that will enable me to book an appointment to have my Biometric details taken... will I receive a BRP number then?

Thank You in advance

selva

Re: SET(M) Question 1.12 HELP

Post by selva » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:41 pm

tipper27 wrote:I'm confused by this question, as it asks for a BRP reference number which I do not have?

Do I leave this question blank?

I am applying by post and assuming that I will recieve a letter after I apply, that will enable me to book an appointment to have my Biometric details taken... will I receive a BRP number then?

Thank You in advance
if you dont have any previous BRP then leave it blank. they will send a letter for BRP so that you can do it at post office or at home office. Take the letter with you. first you will receive a letter of acknowledgement and then another one for BRP.

tipper27
Newly Registered

Post by tipper27 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:47 pm

many thanks selva :D