ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kishorboddu
Newly Registered

CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES

Post by kishorboddu » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi,

I have strange situation, can someone please suggest/help me. I have applied for Tier 1 General extension on April 3rd for myself and 2 dependents. The fees are not yet collected by home office yet. I used three different credit cards for each of us but last week some fraudster stolen post from post box and he was able to request new credit card (which I used for one of my dependent) because of this the bank has now blocked the card and they said they will issue completely new card. I reported this in police station as well for which I have been given a URN.

How should I inform this to home office? Can I send the standard change of circumstances form to them?

If the they fail to collect the fee will they return all the applications? Though the decline is on one of the dependent?

Thanks & Regards,