ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Second Application Please help me URGENT turning 28

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

root

Applying Second Application Please help me URGENT turning 28

Post by root » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:04 am

I am going to submit fresh application and now I dont have time as I am turning 28 on 22-OCT. My DOB is 22 OCT 1978. from pakistan. claiming 90 points. Under 28
There is check List. Please all help me.

1. Age allowance
1.notarized passport copy (2 pieces just to make sure that if one is not clear then other is clear)
2. 10th and 12th class origional certificate showing mine DOB
3. Origional Birth certificate in English
4.Pakitsan engineering council registration certificate showing my DOB

2. Education. claiming 15 points
I am Bachelors of engineering(Computer systems) from NED UET Karachi Pakitsan. ( I got marks in this section in previous application)
1. Origional Transcript of four years.
2. Orig Degree
3. Provisional certificate
4. Orig four years marks sheet

3. Work exp claiming 4 years 35 points
1. exp letters from 3 employees
2 appointment letters from 3 employees
3. Resume
4. Employment summary
Duration as mentioned on first employer from Apr 02 to 31 Oct
Duration of second employer 01-nov-2003 to 31 Nov-04
duration of current employer is from 01-dec-04 to onwards but date on exp letter is of 01-Aug-06
so approximately four years.
In previous application they have accepted just these 3 letters.
Problem with first employer that I have heard that company is now collapsed and may now be available at address which is mentioned in reference letter. Should I claim only 25 points for 2 yrs for 2 companies.

4. past earnings. claiming 35 points
i got complete marks in this section
1. 12 months pay slips
2. income certficate from employer

showing income >7500, so income band is 2 and pakistan category is D.
My company gave me bonus of trip of 2 persons. It is also mentioned on payslips and certficate. both evidences match. Do I need anything else to show bonus?

but if I eliminate this bonus then income is >5000 giving me 25 points.
what should I do?

5. Job adverts

6. for English proficiency i mentioned that I have studied in english medium and working in UK company and have been to UK before(UK visa on my notarised passport is also attached) so I am fluent in english.
Is it enough?

7. For enough qualification , I said same that my degree is attached and I am doing work in UK company.
8. any idea for cover letter
9.I have categorised each evidence in separate piles according to different sections and make a note on each pile showing evidence and points in it.
10. it is good to claim more marks in each section or less marks...?? as in case of mine past earbings and work experience. If they dont satisfy with my evidence then will they awarded me zero ? e.g if they dont satisfy with my bonus or with one employer letter, will they give straight zero to me?

I know It is mentioned that points rewarded in prev app may not be awarded in new app thats why I am asking you help. Please consider my case and give me suggestions. if I need to make change in anything then Please help me in this regard.
I dont have much time. I have to submit application in end of week so Please help me. This is extremely critical for me to get this HSMP.
Thanx in advance
Last edited by root on Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

root

:(

Post by root » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:30 am

Nobody is looking at my case.

I need ur urgent help as I am abt to send case in end of week and turing 28 next months. Plz help me

root

Hello All

Post by root » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 pm

This is very very urgent for me.I am going to make second application.Please help me in this regard.

pateketu

Post by pateketu » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:42 pm

How come you are not submitting any tax document?

giblet
United States of America

Post by giblet » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:55 am

Where did you not get points last time?

I would consider getting an equivalency certificate for your education section--NARIC, I think?

root

Post by root » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:51 am

They first time gave me marks in education without NARIC so i think no need of NARIC what do u say?

i did not get marks in work experience because of 2 letters were missing. but remaining 3 employers they accepted it in their letter.

i didnt get marks in work experience. as i accidently applied in over 28 category :( and didnt send them notarised copy of passport

root

Post by root » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:15 am

Can I include Holiday bonus in past earnings
it is showed in salary slips and income letter from employer

root

Post by root » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:42 am

Moderators and senior members Plz comment on this.

rkc

Post by rkc » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:26 am

Any income that is declared on the pay-slips is considered so in your case it should be safe to include this in the past earnings.

regards

root

Post by root » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:35 am

Please comment on my application and supporting docs, is there anything remaining, how strong is mine case.
Please give me suggestions.

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:58 am

1. As per age you will get points.
2. I prefer you do NARIC if not go to Pakistan government website and attach proof that it is recognized. If your university is recognized no problem you get points in this also.
3. Work exp had really became problem for every one in claiming, it depends on reference letter you had mention on Job and Responsibilities.
4. Past earning seems ok, I prefer you create an MS excel sheet for all 12 months and sum it up.

Best of luck.

root

hello

Post by root » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:02 pm

1. As I mentioned I got marks in education in prev application do i still need NARIC..?

2. what shud be format of excel sheet?
what is ideal format of income letter from employer?

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:06 pm

1. If you got point on education you get now also. no need NARIC.
2. refernce letter from employer must sate your employee number, Start Date, Basic Salary, allowance etc with total sum per month or year.
3. i will send you sample excel sheet

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:20 pm

Best of luck for your second application. i am also applying second time.

farah

TIPS- SECOND APPLICATION

Post by farah » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:47 pm

In covering letter mention refernce no of previous application as well as of awarding points of education and earnings.
- AVOID EXCESSIVE DOCUMENTATION - in respect of age and education
- In hsmp application mention that degree was of 4 year duration
- omit appointment letter and resume - concentrate on exp. letter it should be detalied
- claim 25 points of exp or at the most 35 and not 50
- tax return of tax year 2006 is to be enclosed or its abscence is to be explained in covering letter

FARAH

root

hello

Post by root » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:32 pm

My holiday bonus was paid directly throu credit card by company. it was not given to me directly. so it is not shown in bank statements but its on pay slips and employer certificate.

what to do then to show bank statements as I think statements r necessary to show?
I cant show income tax return becuz of different tax years i still didnt get my return.

Plz suggest shud i show same bank statement without holiday bonus in it?
it is stated in guidance that income shud clearly come from employer whereas I have seen my bank statement, its showing that its employer account,it just says money transferred from this account to this account.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:17 am

root,

Go for naric , and do not submit ur application with out naric certificate , becouse from pakistan they have different concept of bachelor,Master so go for it and all other document seems good , now after posting document just pray.

root

Post by root » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:19 am

But before that they granted me 15 points for that without NARIC
Did u not read my post?
NED Uni is oldest university of pakistan

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:56 am

Earning points - you can claim for all income which is taxed, but you need to show supporting tax documents

education - if they have previously awarded you 15 points you should get that this time as well.

It is worth to start your covering letter with previous application history and where you have awarded points, why it has been refused.

HTH

root

Post by root » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:01 am

timefactor wrote:Earning points - you can claim for all income which is taxed, but you need to show supporting tax documents
I did not understand this. can u plz clarify this.
I cannot show tax document as in pakistan, i have just submitted tax return and will not get it until 2 weeks

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:31 am

If you have not time for tax docs, try to apply without them.
Send your wage slips, bank statment and employer letter stating your salary.

Of course this is a risk but what else can you do?

root

Post by root » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:33 am

I got marks b4 on these 2 evidences employer certificate and wage slips.

i cant show bank statements as in them there is no clear indication that it comes from employer account. in pakistan

aqilzeeshan

Few points to consider

Post by aqilzeeshan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:53 am

I have degree from same university as you have BE ( Elect ) from NED University and as you got education points in your first attempt , i also got , i dont think there is any need of naric.

You should only concentrate on the points which made your first attempt unsuccessful, keep rest the same. I am getting the feeling that you have got over causious and have added lots of unnessary documenation, which will only make the processing of your case slow. I got through in first attempt without many documents you mentioned like appointment letters etc.

I dont think bonus will count. they only look for gross salary ( not net salary if i am not wrong). you have mention somthing about tax returns (some official document). i have no exp about it as i applied from saudi arabia and mentioned print out from saudi govt website that saudia is tax free country for expatriate employees.

Best of Luck in your application

root

Post by root » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:56 am

u got approval may be before.

i am too extra conscious because i am applying it second time.

i have seen people saying on this forum that its good to give extra evidence for each section.

how can it make things slower? these extra docs not need cerification????

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:02 am

Clear and to the point case process very fast.

Hefty over documented case take more time to case worker to sort out the documents which contribute to the points and the documents which are useless.

So try to be clear and to the point.Extra documents create ambiguity and over shadow the actual documents.