ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa fee not deducted.,

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mbr
Newly Registered

Visa fee not deducted.,

Post by mbr » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi,

I 've sent my application by post on 14th April. Till now I didn't receive Ack letter & money not deducted from my account (I opted for card payment).

I checked the Royal mail website to track my envelope. It's deliverd on 16th April.

If anyone of you sent around that time , did receive Ack already ?

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Visa fee not deducted.,

Post by silent_warrior » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 pm

mbr wrote:Hi,

I 've sent my application by post on 14th April. Till now I didn't receive Ack letter & money not deducted from my account (I opted for card payment).

I checked the Royal mail website to track my envelope. It's deliverd on 16th April.

If anyone of you sent around that time , did receive Ack already ?
Hello mbr
There have been many applicants who have applied before and their money has yet not been deducted. There is a delay is the visa processing applications
Please follow this thread and check for timelines of other applicants. It will also be useful to add your timelines to this thread
http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60577

YAHIYAH
Newly Registered

VISA FEE NOT DEDUCTED

Post by YAHIYAH » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

HI,,

I applied on 4th apr but still waiting for fee deduction,,very tensed situation,anyone else has the same case????

sbt47
Newly Registered

Re: VISA FEE NOT DEDUCTED

Post by sbt47 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:25 pm

YAHIYAH wrote:HI,,

I applied on 4th apr but still waiting for fee deduction,,very tensed situation,anyone else has the same case????

Hi I am in the same situation,posted application on 4th April,tracked it to be delivered on 5th April.Untill today no fees deducted and no ack.

SKR
Newly Registered

Visa fee not deducted

Post by SKR » Tue May 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi, could you please post whether your visa fee has been deducted yet? I ha ve applied a week after you and my fees have not yet been deducted. I have sent my Tier 1 visa application on April 21st and it was received in UKBA on April 24th. I am very concerned that the visa fees has not yet been deducted. Is this normal? Has someone else applied in second or third week of April and facing the same issue? Would appreciate any help in this regard.

Abhishekp
Newly Registered

No acknowledgement

Post by Abhishekp » Wed May 16, 2012 9:31 am

Guys, thanks for the posts. Seems to be a pattern here. I submitted mine a week back but money not deducted/no ack. In my first application 3 years back money got deducted on the first or 2nd day.
I will call up the helpline to confirm but would really appreciate if all of you can keep this thread going and post any updates that you may have.
All the best!

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed May 16, 2012 11:23 am

Applications posted in April have the same issue. No money deducted yet.
Give me more Karma (+)

nnr21
Newly Registered

Post by nnr21 » Wed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

I posted on 3rd May I think I have long way to go as April applicants did't received acknowledgement yet..

Abhishekp
Newly Registered

Tier 1

Post by Abhishekp » Wed May 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Just had a chat with the helpdesk. She said that money deduction is the first thing they do after receiving the applicatin however in some cases it can take 2/3 weeks or so. Similarly biometric appointment ref no. is sent in the same time frame.

nnr21
Newly Registered

Post by nnr21 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Guys please update your case status in trackitt. It is much more helpful in timelines.

www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... -extension

Abhishekp
Newly Registered

Post by Abhishekp » Wed May 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks nnr21. Excellent source this one.

shariqueq
Newly Registered

Post by shariqueq » Wed May 16, 2012 9:34 pm

HI All..

Could you guys please help me to answer my query please.

I have sent my visa application on 26th April and I have checked it received in the office on 27th april 2012.

My visa fee has not been deducted yet, plus I have not receive any acknowledgement..I worried about my documents and passwort.

Please Please could you please helpdesk number I can contact them n inquire from them...

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Wed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

shariqueq wrote:HI All..

Could you guys please help me to answer my query please.

I have sent my visa application on 26th April and I have checked it received in the office on 27th april 2012.

My visa fee has not been deducted yet, plus I have not receive any acknowledgement..I worried about my documents and passwort.

Please Please could you please helpdesk number I can contact them n inquire from them...
Calling the helpdesk would not help at this stage. Check the current timelines
thread(click here for the link ). Based on that it may take at least a month for your payment to be deducted and a little over a month for you to receive an acknowledgement letter. So don't worry yet. As many who have applied before you have yet to see their payment being deducted or receive acknowledgement. The only thing you can do right now is wait and try and search on this forum for people with similar timelines as yours

Tier1(G)
Newly Registered

No fee taken yet

Post by Tier1(G) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 am

Same here, I applied for my childs visa on 26th April through postal service and UKBA received it on 27th April, my payment method is credit card and to date no money has been taken from my account nor received any acknowledgment letter.

we are planning to go on a holiday to our country and have our flights booked for 13/06, I think I wont be able to get my childs visa by that date considering the way UKBA taking time to deal with the applications.

Could anybody in this forum tried to retrieve back the application, is it possible to ask UKBA not to proceed with the application and return all the documents back considering no money has been taken from my account yet? :roll:

I am thinking to go back to my country and apply from there, it seems like you can get the visa in 10-15working days back home.

sts96508
Member of Standing

Re: No fee taken yet

Post by sts96508 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:46 am

Tier1(G) wrote:Same here, I applied for my childs visa on 26th April through postal service and UKBA received it on 27th April, my payment method is credit card and to date no money has been taken from my account nor received any acknowledgment letter.

we are planning to go on a holiday to our country and have our flights booked for 13/06, I think I wont be able to get my childs visa by that date considering the way UKBA taking time to deal with the applications.

Could anybody in this forum tried to retrieve back the application, is it possible to ask UKBA not to proceed with the application and return all the documents back considering no money has been taken from my account yet? :roll:

I am thinking to go back to my country and apply from there, it seems like you can get the visa in 10-15working days back home.
call UK BA asap and ask to withdraw application/get doc back. there is a separate option in their phone menu just for this. if you are lucky your request will be acted upon before fee is deducted. in either case expect to get docs back in 15-20 working days not less

Tier1(G)
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1(G) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks for your quick response, I just contacted the UKBA enquiry service and they said that we should not have planned for our holidays for atleast 6months from the date of application. Although it does not take that much time to process an application but would recommend not to have any travel plans for 6months.

Looks like something going wrong with UKBA and also I have noticed that there is alot in news about UKBA staff moral being very low, I think better i withdraw my childs application and go back home and apply for the visa.

Apart from application form, is there anything different system/documents you would require in applying for dependant visas in India? or is it just the same as of applying in UK?

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Thu May 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Tier1(G) wrote:Thanks for your quick response, I just contacted the UKBA enquiry service and they said that we should not have planned for our holidays for atleast 6months from the date of application. Although it does not take that much time to process an application but would recommend not to have any travel plans for 6months.

Looks like something going wrong with UKBA and also I have noticed that there is alot in news about UKBA staff moral being very low, I think better i withdraw my childs application and go back home and apply for the visa.

Apart from application form, is there anything different system/documents you would require in applying for dependant visas in India? or is it just the same as of applying in UK?
wise decision.

post the other question as a separate thread in the main forum to get more views and responses

frrana

My application

Post by frrana » Thu May 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Hello everyone

JUst to update my current visa status.

Date of application: 26th April, 2012

Fee deducted: 17th May, 2012

I hope it helps to everyone who is waiting.

But I was expecting it around Late May but was very surprised they did it early !

Good luck to everyone and just pray now

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Thu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Tier1(G) wrote: Apart from application form, is there anything different system/documents you would require in applying for dependant visas in India? or is it just the same as of applying in UK?
Make sure you check with your local VFS office for the documents required. I know staff in VFS Mumbai can annoying to deal with when it comes to giving supporting documents for your application. Once you receive a response via email, take a print out with you when you apply for dependent visa
Good Luck

Tier1(G)
Newly Registered

Re: My application

Post by Tier1(G) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:53 am

"frrana"
Lucky you, I applied on the same day as you, checked my account now and nothing has been deducted yet - Sleepy UKBA
Last edited by Tier1(G) on Fri May 18, 2012 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tier1(G)
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1(G) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:55 am

Silent_warrior - I checked with VFS enquiry section, they emailed me saying that they regret to provide information on documents required through email but instead they provided me with UKBA dependant visa webiste link.

maheshmsalunke
Newly Registered

Post by maheshmsalunke » Fri May 18, 2012 10:10 am

IT TOOK A MONTH IN MY CASE. FROM 3RD APRIL - 2ND MAY....

Tier1(G)
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1(G) » Fri May 18, 2012 4:11 pm

All,

Just an update

I spoke to UKBA enquiry checking whether I can withdraw my daughters application without getting charged, they informed me that yes I can withdraw the application but it takes 15-20working days to get the documents and within this 15-20 days period if UKBA deducts the visa fees then they will not refund it :shock: .

So I am left with no choice but to wait :evil:

Tier1(G)
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1(G) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:32 pm

All

Quick update.

Finally the visa fees has been taken out from my account on 17th May (Aplication Date : 26th April).

How long it takes to receive the biometric enrollment letter?

frrana

Re: My application

Post by frrana » Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 am

Tier 1 G

I hope it goes through for you as well. Given it has gone through for me so you should expect it soon as well.

Good luck
F

Tier1(G) wrote:"frrana"
Lucky you, I applied on the same day as you, checked my account now and nothing has been deducted yet - Sleepy UKBA