ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still about the BR(5) APPLICATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tosh
BANNED

Still about the BR(5) APPLICATION

Post by tosh » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Am pleading to all forumers nad advice to look into my tropuble and helpless situation which i have tried so mant time no reply or sign of responses.
This is my issue;
Married: Bulgarian
Cohabitation: 1 6 months before marriage
Applied for RC: 14/32012
H/O received 15/32012
COA . Nonthin till now
sent three letter urgent requesting COA no reply , Calls made, THEY SAID YOUR APPLICATION NOT YET APEN.
Two jobs is waiting they only need this COA and am also doping voluntary work in the copuncil community which i have sent their letters also
waht can i do cuz am frustartion over this system . well you may want to ask what type of visa i entered with. i came to join the Army and they gave me visit visa to enter for six month but i have renewed three time since then but the later was not under th Army but due to illness nad i was granted six months . so i married my now wife and is still valid for three to forr month. I used the FORM BR5 for Bulgarian anf Romanians.can any body help me to get the COA PLEASE!

sjimoh112

Post by sjimoh112 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Perhaps you should contact your MP (perhaps by email- usually quicker) and clearly explain your situation and refer to article 10 section 1a of directive 2004/38/EC which HO are in breach off in your situation.

The think is it may still take longer for a response but you can be sure of one.
[Moderator Edit]

tosh
BANNED

Post by tosh » Wed May 02, 2012 1:02 am

thank you for this kind answe i have ven wrote ans sent letter to the MP IN MY LOCAL AREA