ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online form - print....urgent help plsss

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiniation_london

Online form - print....urgent help plsss

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Hello, just a very quick question, while printing application forms, what is recommended , print on both sides or on single side, the site doesn't seems to mention it.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I does not matter but I suppose doing it on both sides makes less paper and less bulky
pennyless

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

pennylessinindia wrote:I does not matter but I suppose doing it on both sides makes less paper and less bulky
Many thanks, it's just they haven't mentioned anything, and I guess the paper form too used to be on both sides if am not wrong.

Sunny05
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny05 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 pm

destiniation_london wrote:
pennylessinindia wrote:I does not matter but I suppose doing it on both sides makes less paper and less bulky
Many thanks, it's just they haven't mentioned anything, and I guess the paper form too used to be on both sides if am not wrong.

I've applied last week and printed the form on one side of the page because it is very easy to go through for the case officer and the clerk did not object on it. remember when there was an old form it was single printed as well. so my suggestion would be only one side print on the page.