ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension success at Cyrodon experiece 30/4/12

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skum

Tier 1 Extension success at Cyrodon experiece 30/4/12

Post by skum » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Hello Everyone,
I just came home after Tier 1 extension at cryodon. First of all BIG THanks to all the Forum users!!!

I am 50% share holder of the company (Not director) and earning salalry also through the company.

The documents I submitted for earnings
i. Original Pay slips for 12 months (01/02/2011-31/01/2012)
ii. Bank statements for 12 months
iii. Dividend vouchers for the period claimed
iv. Letter from accountant confirming candidate’s shareholding and the proportion of net profit entitled.
v. Letter from accountant confirming the net profit of the business for the period claimed
vi. Business bank statement for 12 months
Additional Documents:
vii. P60 End of Year Certificate (Tax year to 5 April 2012)
viii. HM Revenue & Customs Tax return for the period (01/06/2010-31/05/2011)

I was not asked a single question!!! She took all the supporting documents and asked to wait. She called me again to return the originals and passport and said I have been granted visa!!

But from this experience, I would suggest you to take
l1. etter from accountant clearly (i) mentioning your relationship with the company, shareholding (specially for dividends), (ii) your salary and dividends during the claimed period (iii) Net profit during the claimed period.
2. take 60 or HMRC tax return as they need to check whether you have paid tax on profit and on salary.
3. do take photocopies of all the documents

I also took with me invoices, company regitration certificate, letter from company director but case worker seems to be happy with the supporting documents and dint ask of these...

My appointment was 11:45, Security allowed to enter only 30 minute before the appointment. I met careworked around 4:30 and by 5 olock I got confirmation from caseworker that visa has been granted.

ashvar123

Need Info

Post by ashvar123 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello.. many thanks for the info..

I have a similar case.. but need some advise on Dividend vouchers..even I have 50% share in my ltd company sharing the other 50% with my wife..should we both sign the dividend vouchers even if it is on the companies letterhead..?

Please advise me..

Cheers''
- Ashvar

srpdata

Hi Skum

Post by srpdata » Wed May 09, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Skum,

I am in exactly same situation as of you and will be applying the visa in august, Request you to mail me the templates of the following docs which you had used for submission?, these will be surely helpful for me.

iii. Dividend vouchers for the period claimed
iv. Letter from accountant confirming candidate’s shareholding and the proportion of net profit entitled.
v. Letter from accountant confirming the net profit of the business for the period claimed

mail id : srpdata@gmail.com

Regards
Shiv