ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extention ( Fee Deduction & Address Change)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

galaxy42
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extention ( Fee Deduction & Address Change)

Post by galaxy42 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:16 am

I am new to this Forum and hope to get some help w.r.t following.

1) I had send my application via post on 3rd April and UKBA had received the application on 4th April ( as per Post Office tracking system). But still the fees haven't been deducted from the account. So want to find this is happened to me or someone else is also facing the same. Do anyone have know the reason behind this?

2) Whether it is good idea to inform UKBA about the change of address while the application is in process? If yes then do anyone know the process of changing the address while the application is in process?
Last edited by galaxy42 on Tue May 01, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Extention ( Fee Deduction & Address Change)

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 am

galaxy42 wrote:I am new to this Forum and hope to get some help w.r.t following.

1) I had send my application via post on 3rd April and UKBA had received the application on 4th April ( as per Post Office tracking system). But still the fees having been deducted from the account. So want to find this is happened to me or someone else is also facing the same. Do anyone have know the reason behind this?

2) Whether it is good idea to inform UKBA about the change of address while the application is in process? If yes then do anyone know the process of changing the address while the application is in process?
I assume you mean fees have NOT been deducted. I think that may e purely because of sudden rush for application prior to the fees hike etc. You might just want to give HO a call and find out what is happening

You have to let HO know if you do change address otherwise all the correspondence will go to your previous address and you might miss out on something crucial.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

galaxy42
Newly Registered

Post by galaxy42 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm

I phoned HO today w.r.t above mentioned queries. They asked me to wait for few more days and if still fees is not deducted then I will need to phone them again so that they can raise the query.

They haven't provided any specific answer why the things are getting delayed.

About the change of address they ask me fill change of circumstances form and send to HO providing the reference number of post.

WRS

Post by WRS » Tue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm

galaxy42 wrote:I phoned HO today w.r.t above mentioned queries. They asked me to wait for few more days and if still fees is not deducted then I will need to phone them again so that they can raise the query.

They haven't provided any specific answer why the things are getting delayed.

About the change of address they ask me fill change of circumstances form and send to HO providing the reference number of post.
Even today fee are debited for those whose applications were received by UKBA on 3-Apr-2012; so dont worry your fee debit should come by the end of this week. Once you received the acknowledgement letter (which takes 2-3 working days from fee debit) you will get a tracking number which you should then use with the change of circumstances form to inform of your address change.

Here is the link to change of circumstances form
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... s/#header1

galaxy42
Newly Registered

Post by galaxy42 » Tue May 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I will wait for few more days, may this week for the fees to be debited from the account.

Does anyone know processing time for the application. Probably UKBA stopped updating their website.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Wed May 02, 2012 1:27 am

From all the posts I have read on this forum, processing timeline could be anything between 75 to 95 days.

galaxy42
Newly Registered

Post by galaxy42 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:03 am

Do any one know how much time it take for the Biometric after the acknowledgement letter is received?

I am suppose to join new job in June but because of the longer processing time I sposponed the joining in July. Now I can't delay anymore.