ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same day service appointment got cancelled without notice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asha2012
Newly Registered

Same day service appointment got cancelled without notice

Post by asha2012 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Dear Everyone,

I booked an appointment for a premium service on the 12apr for the 14th may to extend my general tier 1 application. Received an email today saying the appointment is cancelled , called them and was told there was an IT issue you will have to book again. My visa expires on the 1jun.I have to be in india on an urgent basis no later than the 2jun .
Do you think I can get an appointment through any agent by paying a fee. as it is the fee has gone up to 1800 and cant afford to pay silly money to solicitors.
please help !!

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi Asha,

Don't worry about this, although i know it is painful. Good thing is you still have plenty time to apply.

Try every night from 11:50 to 00:15 and i am sure you will get one which is suitable for you. The new appointments are released at 00:00 and there are people who cancel the appoitments and book a more suitable during above mentioned time.

Also as there is no specific time for these appoinments except midnight when the new appoitments are released. I would suggest you to check at least 15 times every day at different times.

Good luck
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice

timesofindia

Post by timesofindia » Fri May 04, 2012 3:47 pm

I would suggest keep trying online but start getting in touch with solicitors in case you would want to use their services.
There is only one permanent thing in life and that is change !!!

kam81
BANNED

Post by kam81 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi Asha,

This might help you!

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... metric-peo

Call them and explain them your situation. you might be lucky. and also on the other side keep trying online too

zeevirgo

Re: Same day service appointment got cancelled without noti

Post by zeevirgo » Fri May 04, 2012 10:41 pm

y they cancel appointment for 14th may IT problem was today

i got appointment on 11th may no cancellation sofar .....its soo scary ...

finger cross

asha2012 wrote:Dear Everyone,

I booked an appointment for a premium service on the 12apr for the 14th may to extend my general tier 1 application. Received an email today saying the appointment is cancelled , called them and was told there was an IT issue you will have to book again. My visa expires on the 1jun.I have to be in india on an urgent basis no later than the 2jun .
Do you think I can get an appointment through any agent by paying a fee. as it is the fee has gone up to 1800 and cant afford to pay silly money to solicitors.
please help !!
ZIC