ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FATHER OF EU CHILD

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joyirish
Newly Registered

FATHER OF EU CHILD

Post by joyirish » Thu May 03, 2012 5:18 am

I non eu citizen my doughter polish citizen , from my ex girlfriend born in ireland 2009, she not live with me but still she live in ireland ,father of eu child do i m eligible to get stamp 4. since she born i m paying maintance for my doughter , if someone know about this condition pls reply thanks.

rlow68

Re: FATHER OF EU CHILD

Post by rlow68 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm

joyirish wrote:I non eu citizen my doughter polish citizen , from my ex girlfriend born in ireland 2009, she not live with me but still she live in ireland ,father of eu child do i m eligible to get stamp 4. since she born i m paying maintance for my doughter , if someone know about this condition pls reply thanks.
I believe you are entitled under Sambrano but it is better you go through a lawyer who are very familiar with the rules guiding the judgement. Good luck

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri May 04, 2012 11:28 pm

[quote="joyirish"]I non eu citizen my doughter polish citizen , from my ex girlfriend born in ireland 2009, she not live with me but still she live in ireland ,father of eu child do i m eligible to get stamp 4. since she born i m paying maintance for my doughter , if someone know about this condition pls reply thanks.[/quote] WHAT is your current status in state are u holder of eu4fam or student.is your kid is elible for irish citizenship.if you or your partner living more than 3 years in ireland.i think you should contact www.mrci.ie www.immigrantcouncil.ie . good luck

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Tue May 08, 2012 5:15 pm

rlow68 wrote:
joyirish wrote:I non eu citizen my doughter polish citizen , from my ex girlfriend born in ireland 2009, she not live with me but still she live in ireland ,father of eu child do i m eligible to get stamp 4. since she born i m paying maintance for my doughter , if someone know about this condition pls reply thanks.
I believe you are entitled under Sambrano but it is better you go through a lawyer who are very familiar with the rules guiding the judgement. Good luck
Potentially ,Wrong.

Zambrano would only concern the child who is a citizen of of the country of Birth. If the child is only Polish, then Zambrano does not apply, Chen applies. (Child might not be an Irish Citizen)

If the child is an Irish citizen, fair enough.

Either way, an application under EU law is possible, or worth a shot, under similar ideas. Go to a lawyer, but make sure that the Lawyer has realistic and accurate ideas of what Zambrano actually says.