ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC response time (For Pakistan)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zee_Zee

NARIC response time (For Pakistan)

Post by Zee_Zee » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:09 am

Dear All,

Those of you who applied for degree equivalance to NARIC, can you please share your experiences that how long it took the NARIC response to reach you. I got the status of my application updated to (Response Sent) on 8th Sept 2006 but didn't receive any post here till now. Can you please tell how long it takes the postal service to deliver the post from NARIC to our local address in Pakistan.

Thanks in appreciation.
Regards,

Z Z.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:31 pm

It can take 2 - 3 weeks.

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:14 pm

Thanks ARM...Its already 3rd week now and since I was short of time so I dispatched my application without the letter from NARIC. I think that was a waste of GBP 30/-
Regards,

Z Z.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:28 pm

Hi,

NARIC usually sends the letter of comparability through "normal" mail (I received it my letter that way .. an airmail post).

The delivery thus varies from country to country. I received my letter within 8 days in India. I am also aware that some people in India received it in 2 weeks or more. It all depends on the local postal services and delivery lead times of the country and the city you are in.

Usually, a normail airmail post by Royal Mail is transferred to the applicant's home postal services within 3-4 days of posting. And from thereon the timelines of the local (home country) postal services come into play.

regards

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:26 am

I haven't received the letter till present. Though requested UK NARIC to re-send the letter and they acknowledged. :(
Regards,

Z Z.

bishnujee
Newly Registered

NARIC Letter

Post by bishnujee » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:06 pm

Hi,
You can fax the NARIC letter as soon as you get from UK till you case decision has not been reached.You may FAX to HSMP to prove equivalency of your Degree.My HSMP files on Oct 2,2006 was approved on Oct 21,2006 and I received it in post in USA on Oct 26,2006
Kind regards

Bishnujee

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:13 pm

Thanks for your response Bishnujee. Let me tell you the funny side of the story that now I am waiting for both the NARIC equivalence letter and my hsmp decision letter/documents (dispatched on the 18th oct) :(

It seems that I am badly affected by this Royal Mail or Mail Distribution Service of Pakistan.

Don't know how to track my mail here. Visited local post office dozen times without any success as no one is able to track till the post is registered.

Do pray please that I get the good news soon.
Regards,

Z Z.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:00 pm

Hi Zee Zee,
I pray god for you for safe arrival of documents and approval

What all I can say is.. Royal mail 90% might not have failed in dispatching the letter to your country's postal service..

Royal mail usually use to do that in 2 to 3 working days for normal Airmail & in 1 working day for International Signed for (Registered)

Now defenitly it must be somewhere in your country

If it is international signed for, You can ask HSMP team its registration number and can use it to track it.

But Zee Zee atleast after your bad experience in receiving NARIC letter, You should have booked for Courier Pickup for your HSMP application. I wonder why you didnt done that

But Dont worry....

From my expeience..

It always took 3 to 5 Days for a Registered Post (International Signed for) to go from UK to India

It always took 5 to 14 days for normal airmail to go from UK to a Indian major city

a Register post from India to UK took 5 to 7 days

a normal airmail from India to UK took atleast 14 days (2 weeks)

So Dont be in Panic

I think UK to Pakistan should take 3 weeks and it should be normal... So be cool