ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO @ Cardiff

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vasuiitg
Newly Registered

PEO @ Cardiff

Post by vasuiitg » Fri May 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi every one ,
Today I got Tier1 extension approval in Cardiff just with in 1.30 hours (My case is very straight one ) .

About my visa , Initially i got visa for 2 years however I came 13months late and applied 2 months before i.e. I produced earnings only for 9 months .
Documents produced :
1) Age- 20 : Passport
2) Qualification- 35 :- Nothing (As already showed in initial application )
3) Earnings - 15 :- Payslips , HR letter and Bank statement (8 months original and 1 month duplicate statement from hsbc bank on HSBC letter head (Not stamped , HSBC Stopped stamping)
4) UK experience 5 : nothing as it covers in earnings
5) English - 10: Nothing (As already showed in initial application )
6)Funds 10: Bank statement (same used in the earnings )
Total points claimed 95 points

In Cardiff office :
Reached office at 8 am , Security check by 8. 25 am and then waited 20 mins . After that I got call and submitted all my documents and waited 15 mins for Bio metric.biometric completed by 9.30 and I got cal from case worker at 9.50 AM and received all documents .

user_name

Re: PEO @ Cardiff

Post by user_name » Sun May 06, 2012 1:45 pm

vasuiitg wrote:Hi every one ,
Today I got Tier1 extension approval in Cardiff just with in 1.30 hours (My case is very straight one ) .

About my visa , Initially i got visa for 2 years however I came 13months late and applied 2 months before i.e. I produced earnings only for 9 months .
Documents produced :
3) Earnings - 15 :- Payslips , HR letter and Bank statement (8 months original and 1 month duplicate statement from hsbc bank on HSBC letter head (Not stamped , HSBC Stopped stamping)

In Cardiff office :
Reached office at 8 am , Security check by 8. 25 am and then waited 20 mins . After that I got call and submitted all my documents and waited 15 mins for Bio metric.biometric completed by 9.30 and I got cal from case worker at 9.50 AM and received all documents .
Thanks for your detailed explanations.

I am planning to apply for my extension (with dependent) in Cardiff in the middle of August.
Please could you let me know how did you book the appointment?
How many days in advance you booked the appointment?

Many Thanks.

vasuiitg
Newly Registered

Post by vasuiitg » Sun May 06, 2012 1:50 pm

You can book appointment 42 or 45 days before and try to book at exact 11.59 PM (Night )

user_name wrote:
vasuiitg wrote:Hi every one ,

Documents produced :

In Cardiff office :
Thanks for your detailed explanations.

I am planning to apply for my extension (with dependent) in Cardiff in the middle of August.
Please could you let me know how did you book the appointment?
How many days in advance you booked the appointment?

Many Thanks.

user_name

Post by user_name » Tue May 08, 2012 9:50 am

vasuiitg wrote:You can book appointment 42 or 45 days before and try to book at exact 11.59 PM (Night )
Thank you

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue May 08, 2012 10:30 am

Hiya Mate,

Congratulations. Did they give you extension from the expiry date of your current visa or from the day you had your appointment at PEO?

I am applying 2.5 months early at Croydon PEO in June due to all the technical issues they are facing. Didn't want to leave it till the last month.

Do share us with that information if you can.

Regards....

kam81
BANNED

Post by kam81 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:36 am

Conrgats!

I am on the same boat !

One thing to check if we apply for Tier-1 Extension before 1 month then will they give you visa from the same date you applied or from your expiry date?

My Dates are:

Tier-1 Visa granted in UK: 7th July 2009
Tier-1 Visa Expiry: 7th July 2012

PEO booked at Croydon on 8th June 2012.

I hope there will be no problem for me at the time of ILR

Thanks,