ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do you need ID to enroll your Biometric in Post Office?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maninlondon
Newly Registered

Do you need ID to enroll your Biometric in Post Office?

Post by maninlondon » Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 am

for every one who enrolled their biometric in post office

did they ask u for ID?

i was checking the post office website to find the nearest post office for me to enroll my biometric and on the post office's website there is a video explaining the process of enrolling your biometric, and in that video you have to present you passport with the letter from UKBA

how to present your passport while it is already in the Home Office? and i don't have any other proof of ID

for every one who enrolled their biometric in post office: did they ask u for ID or the letter from UKBA is enough?

and if they ask for ID what should ID without my passport?

aftabkhan812

Re: Do you need ID to enroll your Biometric in Post Office?

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sat May 05, 2012 9:59 am

maninlondon wrote:for every one who enrolled their biometric in post office

did they ask u for ID?

i was checking the post office website to find the nearest post office for me to enroll my biometric and on the post office's website there is a video explaining the process of enrolling your biometric, and in that video you have to present you passport with the letter from UKBA

how to present your passport while it is already in the Home Office? and i don't have any other proof of ID

for every one who enrolled their biometric in post office: did they ask u for ID or the letter from UKBA is enough?

and if they ask for ID what should ID without my passport?
No, the letter is more than enough !!