ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Residence Permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PrajwalS
Newly Registered

Biometric Residence Permit

Post by PrajwalS » Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 pm

When booking for the Life in UK test, it is asking for the id details. I have Tier 2 Residence permit (the card). When I went for the Tier 2 stamping, they took my finger prints and gave me the card.

So, Should I select the Biometric Residence Permit or UK Residence permit in the options (it has bothe the options).

Please advise.

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 am

Chose biometric resident permit...but make sure you take it to test center together with passport and ensure name exactly as it appears in permit. I have seen people turned back from test center with incorrect spelling or failure to bring the id chosen as method of identification