ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tigran_k
Newly Registered

Premium Service

Post by tigran_k » Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey All,
I am planning to apply for Tier 1 extension after 2 months.
I tried to book an appointment for premium service in UKBA web site, however from July 1 till December whatever date and whatever city i choose(Liverpool,Croydon,etc), it says there is no available date.

Anyone has an idea what i am doing wrong, or really all is booked for next 6-9 months??

2nd question - Is there any offices in London which act on behalf of UKBA and provide premium service? If yes, then any information about the prices(is it too high than the UKBA standard price) and if anybody has good experience with any office please let me know their contacts.

Many thanks in advance

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:48 pm

you get appointments only till 42 days from the day you login. keep trying after midnight or early in the morning say 5 am.

Slots open and close as many applicants login post midnight

Thanks,

carioca
Newly Registered

Post by carioca » Thu May 10, 2012 1:50 pm

I faced same issue yesterday. My impression was that premium service is unavailable.

But have you managed to book it since then, tigran_k?

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Thu May 10, 2012 3:38 pm

carioca wrote:I faced same issue yesterday. My impression was that premium service is unavailable.

I booked mine on May 8th. And another member in the forum booked his Yesterday. So the system works. Check at midnight.

tigran_k
Newly Registered

Post by tigran_k » Fri May 11, 2012 1:48 pm

carioca wrote:I faced same issue yesterday. My impression was that premium service is unavailable.

Carioca,
Still now i am not able to make an appoointment, tried on UKBA site(even midnight, even 5 am :) ) no chance, trying to call and make appointment or clarify whether all are booked already - nobody answers... so it is pretty annoying already.

tigran_k
Newly Registered

Post by tigran_k » Fri May 11, 2012 1:49 pm

longshift wrote:

I booked mine on May 8th. And another member in the forum booked his Yesterday. So the system works. Check at midnight.
Did you book for Tier 1 or some other visa? What city? And what time were you lucky to get the appointment(i tried 12 am, 5 am,) several times, no luck yet

tigran_k
Newly Registered

Post by tigran_k » Sat May 12, 2012 12:09 am

Again no luck - so frustrating!!!!
Seems the only solution is to pay solicators, how no clue how much it will cost

MPI

Post by MPI » Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 am

tigran_k wrote:Again no luck - so frustrating!!!!
Seems the only solution is to pay solicators, how no clue how much it will cost
I am in same situation, have tried many times but seems there is no slot available at all.

vamship26
Newly Registered

Re: Premium Service

Post by vamship26 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi,

I am trying to book an appointment for Tier2 ICT premium service. Just thought of asking you by seeing your feedback, if you were sucessufull in booking the premium service appointment? I am facing the same issue as you with the UKBA websit.

Thanks,

tigran_k wrote:Hey All,
I am planning to apply for Tier 1 extension after 2 months.
I tried to book an appointment for premium service in UKBA web site, however from July 1 till December whatever date and whatever city i choose(Liverpool,Croydon,etc), it says there is no available date.

Anyone has an idea what i am doing wrong, or really all is booked for next 6-9 months??

2nd question - Is there any offices in London which act on behalf of UKBA and provide premium service? If yes, then any information about the prices(is it too high than the UKBA standard price) and if anybody has good experience with any office please let me know their contacts.

Many thanks in advance