ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

one thing more..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jini
Newly Registered

one thing more..

Post by jini » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:41 am

Dear all
thanks for kind support on this board.i want to ask one thing more related to EC. i got approval in june and i have three month to submit my application. i am not able to go to UK before this jan2005 .first of all suggest me what should i do. if i submit my application in august and i got interview in September then they can give me relax of three months so after three months it wil be december of 2004. what will you say. in short tell me how do i process my application that i can stay this year.
thanks

raoms
Member of Standing

EC

Post by raoms » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:23 am

you can visit www.ukvisas.gov.uk for your entry/application related questions.

The EC officer will ask you when you would like to leave, (if she/he don't ask then you better put this question to him/her). tell them your position. They will help you. I have seen in one post where the applicant was given 1 month relaxation. i.e 3months by default + additional 1 month. I hope this will be of some help to you.