ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (G) through Umbrella - Help required

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gschandel
Newly Registered

Tier 2 (G) through Umbrella - Help required

Post by gschandel » Tue May 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi Guys

I am on a Tier2 (G) visa through an Umbrella company and have finished my contract through them but now I am finding it very very hard to get a new contract.

As soon as I tell the agencies that I have Tier2 visa their replies is always same that Sorry we can not deal with Tier2. Although it's general one, they are not looking to even considering.

They also said that companies do not accept Tier2 so if they will send my CV over, they will not take it so in first instance they don't consider my CV.

I am struggling to find work and don't know where to apply and how?

I have worked in financial sector as a business analyst and have got MBA degree and with very good experience as a change and process analyst.

Any help or guidance from you experts will be a great help for me.

Many Thanks in advance

garora8
- thin ice -

Re: Tier 2 (G) through Umbrella - Help required

Post by garora8 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:39 pm

gschandel wrote:Hi Guys

I am on a Tier2 (G) visa through an Umbrella company and have finished my contract through them but now I am finding it very very hard to get a new contract.

As soon as I tell the agencies that I have Tier2 visa their replies is always same that Sorry we can not deal with Tier2. Although it's general one, they are not looking to even considering.

They also said that companies do not accept Tier2 so if they will send my CV over, they will not take it so in first instance they don't consider my CV.

I am struggling to find work and don't know where to apply and how?

I have worked in financial sector as a business analyst and have got MBA degree and with very good experience as a change and process analyst.

Any help or guidance from you experts will be a great help for me.

Many Thanks in advance
There is hardly anything you can do mate. You are not the first one. I Had friends with Java profile more than 10 years of experience are struggling to fine jobs on Tier 2