ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2(ICT) Dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Porche
Newly Registered

Tier 2(ICT) Dependant

Post by Porche » Wed May 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi Folks,
I am in UK on Tier 2 ICT(long term) visa since last 2 months and now I would like to call my wife in uk. she is in India now. I have following questions related to that, please reply asap..

1. Can fund maintainence letter provided by A rated company/sponser will be acceptable?
or only bank statement has to be provided by me. Though I did not maintain required balance for last three months :(

2. Do I need to attach my call transcript/photos, showing that we are in touch.

Thanks.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 pm

(i) In the following cases, sufficient funds will be deemed to be available where all of the following conditions are met:

(1) the Relevant Points Based System Migrant to whom the application is connected has, or is being granted, leave as a Tier 2 Migrant,

(2) the Sponsor of that Relevant Points Based System Migrant is A-rated, and

(3) that Sponsor has certified on the Certificate of Sponsorship that, should it become necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the dependants of the relevant Points Based System Migrant up to the end of the first month of the dependant's leave, if granted. The undertaking may be limited provided the limit is at least £533 per dependant. If the relevant Points Based System Migrant is applying at the same time as the applicant, points will only be awarded if the Relevant Points Based System Migrant provides a valid Certificate of Sponsorship reference number with his application.

Porche
Newly Registered

Post by Porche » Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks for quick reply.

So if my A rated sponsor provide the letter for fund maintenance than it will be acceptable?

SOM73
BANNED

Post by SOM73 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:19 am

Hi
See following link.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...ntspolicy1.pdf

48. The family member of the Tier 2 Migrant must have £533 to support himself/herself.
49. This requirement can be met by:
• having savings of £533 which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of application; or
• the Tier 2 A-rated sponsor providing a written undertaking that, should it become necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month. The undertaking may be limited provided the limit is at least £533 per family member.

If your employer is A rated sponsor and has ticked maintainance option in Sponsor Management Sytem while issuing Certificate of sponsorship, then Letter from your sponsor is sufficient.

If he is not ticked the maintainance option, then you need to maintain 800(you)+533 (your wife) = 1333 GBP in your UK bank acccount or Equivalent Indian Rupees in your Indian Bank account.

Check your Certificate of sponsorship(COS) again.

Thanks
Som

Rajeev123

Post by Rajeev123 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi, I have a smililar case- My wife has maintaing around £600 in her account for last 3 months but i ave not maintained any balance in my account. I have been working with my comapny since AUG 2011 but in Mar 2012 changed my visa to tier 2- kindly help urgently.

Rajeev123

Post by Rajeev123 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Mate can you please direct me where it is written that

If your employer is A rated sponsor and has ticked maintainance option in Sponsor Management Sytem while issuing Certificate of sponsorship, then Letter from your sponsor is sufficient.

My cos says the sponsor option as N- please help.

kumar125

Post by kumar125 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:14 pm

see this http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... t2-gen.pdf

If the Tier 2 migrant is employed by an A-rated sponsor which will maintain and accommodate them and any dependants until the end of their first month of employment in the UK, you must send a letter from the sponsor which confirms this.

Otherwise, you must provide financial evidence showing adequate support for dependants. This must show additional funds of £533 per dependant in the account for at least 90 days immediately before the application.