ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC from Chennai - India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priya123
Newly Registered

EC from Chennai - India

Post by priya123 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:12 pm

Hi,
I got the HSMP approval last week ( Thanks to everyone in the forum) and planning to apply for the approval by end of this week. It seems many of the applicants are asked to appear for interview from British High Commission-Chennai compared to any other parts of India (I'm commenting based on the other posts in this forum). But I didn't see any further post by the members after the EC Interview. So, I'm just wondering, whether there any rejections or it is just call for document verification?

Any comments and information from the members attended the Interview would be greatly helpful to all.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Priya

priya123
Newly Registered

Post by priya123 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:48 pm

As no one answered for this question, I assume the EC process is cool even after calling for the Interview. As other members experience is just verification of douments and comparing what applicant says with documents.

Wish me luck as I'm planning to apply by tis weekend.

Cheers
Priya

maar

Post by maar » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:31 pm

It is very rare that people look at these forums once they get EC and travel... Many people might have got but they might be out of touch with this forum.

I will be applying from chennai only once I get my approval, I have requested few people earlier and it was told that chennai embassy is cool..

Wish you all the best, hope your will get cleared without interview.

Please do pass the info once you get your EC

Cheers..Maar.

reddygopi123
Newly Registered

should both have to apply for EC simultaneously.

Post by reddygopi123 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:59 pm

if i claimed points for my spouse both have to apply for EC simultaneously
or spouse can apply for EC at a later date.