ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query reg earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siva12345
Newly Registered

Query reg earning

Post by siva12345 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:47 am

Hi all,

I am going to apply HSMP,
Could anyone tell me is it ok to submit PAYSLIP & EMPLOYER LETTER for YEARLY salary to claim points on PAST EARNINGS"

I am not submitting Form16 since it is from April 05- Mar06, it shows less amount.

Any info on this will be highly appreciated.

siva12345
Newly Registered

Post by siva12345 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:33 pm

I am not submitting my form 16 -tax return since the latest form 16 is for the year Apr 05- Mar06 so it has less amount than expected.

But i am planning to submit payslip for 12 months and employer letter with 12 months sal.

is form16 - tax return mandatory?

In case if we are not submitting form 16, how to convince the case worker on this.

Please reply .

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:53 pm

Hi siva,

A good place to start with is http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... rguidance/

Queries similar to yours has been answered many times over by friends on the forum. If you could do a "search", you will get loads of information and perspectives.

All the best.

regards